All Neurocare physiotherapists are highly experienced in the rehabilitation of neuro conditions and their friendly approach to treatment makes improving your condition an enjoyable experience.
Neurocare physiotherapy also provide a very popular specialist foot-drop service which can offer assessment and treatment to relieve some of the symptoms of dropped foot and maximise your walking potential
Why Choose Neurocare Physiotherapy ?
Physiotherapists at Neurocare are highly specialised in the treatment of all neurological conditions at all stages, from acute onset to long term maintenance.
- They can offer innovative treatments which may not have been offered to you via the NHS
- Treatment can be flexible to suit your individual needs.
- They have the time to devote to your treatment to address your problems properly.
Neurocare clinics have been specifically chosen to provide easy access to clients of all level of disabilities, the rooms are all ground floor with toilet facilities and adjacent parking.
Clinic appointments are flexible but generally 1 hour in duration to allow adequate time for addressing your problems fully.
Rooms are fully private to allow to full dedication of the time to your treatment.
Medical Conditions That Can Be Treated:
- Neurocare specialise in physiotherapy treatment for all neurological conditions such as :
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Head Injury
- Parkinsons Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Guillain Barre
- Transverse Myelitis
- Vestibular Problems
- Chronic Fatique Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Bells / Facial Palsy
- Foot Drop
- Peripheral Nerve Lesions
- Lymes Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
- Brain Tumour
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Periperal Neuropathy
There are many more conditions of the nervous system – far to many to list. If your condition is not listed above it doesn’t mean Neurocare cannot help you. Please call 01524 727716 for a free telephone consultation and advice.
- Hands on treatment to improve your movement
- Walking rehabilitation
- Balance re-education
- Splinting assessment and advice
- Postural re-education
- Personalised home exercise programmes
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Advice to carers and families on the most appropriate way they can help you
- Functional electrical stimulation to enhance muscle activity and maintain muscle power.
- Equipment review to ensure you are using the most appropriate device.
- Specialised facial clinic to improve weakness and promote symmetry.
All Neurocare physiotherapists are highly experienced in the rehabilitation of neurological conditions. They are dedicated to providing a high standard of service and helping you to achieve your best possible recovery.
Though very professional, they are also dedicated to making your treatment an enjoyable experience and treatment is offered in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
What is special about Neurological physiotherapists ?
Neurological Physiotherapists have completed the same basic qualifications as other physiotherapists but have then focused their training specifically on neurological rehabilitation. They have completed courses designed specifically for neurological patients and gained knowledge and experience through hands-on therapy.
To learn more about Jenny Falconer, the Neurological Physiotherapist at Back-in-Action, please follow the link.
To make an appointment with Jenny please call Neurocare on 01524 727716 or for other contact details please follow the link.
From the Preston Chiropractor Team
Getting You Back in Action & Enjoying Your Life Again
Serving the people of Preston and surrounding areas including Southport and Lytham St Annes